Two-bedroom apartment property for sale in Granada Spain
For Sale: €195,000
Granada apartment for sale with spectacular views of Alhambra
Fully renovated and contemporarily decorated first-floor, two-bedroom Granada apartment just a short walk away from the Mirador de San Nicolas, one of the most famous viewpoints of the Alhambra Palace, in the old Moorish quarter of Granada and Unesco Heritage Site of the Albaicin; close to all local amenities.
The lounge area
Situated in quiet street in a small block of six apartments, with two apartments on the ground, first and second floor, all apartments are built around a central patio and share a large communal roof terrace, which offers stunning views directly across to the Alhambra Palace, the Sierra Nevada mountains, Sacromonte and the Vega, or plains of Granada.
The excellent, central location in Granada offers easy walking access to Plaza Nueva in ten minutes and to the heart of the Albaicin in less than ten minutes.
The view from the terrace
With several great restaurants and bars on the doorstep and all local amenities of the Albaicin and Granada city centre easily accessible on foot and by local bus, the apartment makes an ideal home or holiday home for those who enjoy peace and quiet, beautiful views and immersion in local Spanish culture, and for those who want to live somewhere which can still feel like a village but which also allows you to be at the heart of Granada's city centre in a matter of minutes.
- Built surface of 65 square metres
- Recently renovated
- First floor
- 2 bedrooms
- Fully fitted, contemporary equipped kitchen
- 1 bathroom
- Views of the Alhambra, the Sierra Nevada, Sacromonte and the Vega
- Prime location in Granada
- Limited car access/parking
- Terracotta tiled floors
- Large communal terrace
- Communal interior patio
- Main door with controlled entry and mail boxes
- Original wooden beams in living area and second bedroom
- Decorated and fully furnished to a high standard - owners are willing to sell the apartment with furniture and contents for an additional negotiable fee.
Home The Apartment Granada City Guide Granada Facts Location
Apartment Property for sale in Granada Spain